- The HeatShield� Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while insulating against heat�dropping inside temperatures by up to 40 degrees
- Rolls up easily for out-of-sight storage
- Custom-fit to match your car, truck or SUV's windshield-no struggling with "universal" visors that never fit right
- Your HeatShield� Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 90-day warranty
WHY USE HEATSHIELD:
Does this product really keep
a vehicle cooler? Absolutely.
We've measured a temperature
difference of as much as
40� F (25 C.), but you will feel
an average temperature
reduction in your car of about
We're serious about accuracy.
Our computer-driven cutting
machines are capable of
producing exact HeatShields
for virtually every car, truck
HeatShield is designed to be supported with the car's sunvisors
alone. No Velcro, no suction cups, or anything else!
Unroll across dash, lift HeatShield and drop sunvisors. For storage,
roll up and secure with special Velcro strap.
HeatShield install instructions:
- Unroll HeatShield across dash.
- Lift HeatShield against glass.
- Lower sunvisors for support.
HeatShield is stiff enough to be supported by the sunvisors alone,
but it is flexible enough to be bent around the rearview mirror.
HeatShield are simple to use, but just as easy to store!
- Lift sunvisors and pull HeatShield down.
- Roll up from end to end.
- Wrap the attached Velcro strap around the roll.
HeatShield is light and flexible, so storage is quick and easy. But
it also has a memory to be flat, so it quickly unrolls out flat for each use.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW TO INSTALL HeatShield
Congratulations on purchasing
HeatShield, Advanced Windshield
HeatShields are all custom-made and fit for every make and model
HeatShield will fit differently as there are
differences in rearview mirror mount locations, side windshield frame (A-pillar)
designs, Headliners, and dash designs, as well as windshield shapes and sizes.
We pattern the
HeatShields directly off of the windshields of the new
cars and trucks so we can take into account these unique differences into our
STEP 1: Unroll HeatShield across dash. Make sure HeatShield
is centered in windshield and placed as far down where glass meets
STEP 2: Tuck HeatShield behind rearview mirror, if mounted
on windshield. It is okay to bend HeatShield.
STEP 3: Lift HeatShield against glass. Adjust
HeatShield in windshield, may overlap slightly with side windshield
frame (A-pillars) and headliner.
STEP 4: Lower sunvisors for support.